Tuesday 9 June 2009

Aims for the last two weeks

I've managed to keep on task with the goals I've been setting... and posts proving this will be up soon! The same applies for my group, who've been working really well :) Less than two weeks to go which is scary! Below are some screenshots of the timeschedules that I created for myself and my group over the last three terms and Easter holiday. If you remember, I originally started my timescheduling using MS Project, but to be honest, even though the software is more advanced, it was dull to look at and I wanted something everyone could refer to quickly and easily, to see exactly where they were and what they had left to do. The timeschedules were updated each week and placed on our public folder for easy access. Please note that the timeschedules are not an accurate representation of all the work people have done, merely main goals. Please view blogs and final folders for full work :)



As well as the official timeschedules, alot of my organising has taken place in my notebook, which without I would have had a heart attack a long time ago :)


No comments: