Sunday 21 June 2009

The End...... for now :)

So that's it! Our last ever project at Ravensbourne is over :(

In regards to the final film, I am pleased with the end result. I have learnt loads from just taking part in this project, from new software (After Effects and Mudbox), to pushing myself the hardest I've ever done regarding my modelling and texturing skills, not just on the models that needed to be created, but the amount of models that were needed in such a tight timespace. I should probably say that next time I take on a project I will be less ambitious, because we have worked such long hours on this, but I would be lying...I can't control wanting to create bigger and better things, and I think that goes for my team too :)

Talking about the others.... a few thank-yous, that I will try to keep unslimey :)

Callum- thanks for sorting out all our graphics, and my buisness card and just being happy to help on a project that took time out from your own work. I owe you a pie!

Jamie- (aka Harry Hinks) thanks for the sound work, and for never paniking when it was getting a little tight around deadlines.

.......And of course Dans and Jake. After being in contact with you almost every single day for three years, I wont wish you 'goodluck' becuase that sounds like goodbye and I doubt this is the end of us :D

No comments: