Sunday 14 June 2009

Bits and Bobs

After a meeting with Dan Dali, I've been gathering images to put into the folders that I'm going to be marked on. For submission I've retaken many images of my models etc to replace the previous ones that I had placed on this blog. As I've worked through this project, I've learnt alot about how to take better imagry etc which I didn't know at the start ,so I'm a bit worried that some of my earlier posts may make me look like a scrape. If you're marking this please check out my folder images, if you're not... imagry will be going up on our website which will be coming out soon.. I'll let you know further details when I have some :)

In the meantime, here be a few images that demonstrate the model of the ride and Lee ,better in my opinion, as well as some wireframe shots that demonstrate the workings and polycount of the models which I didn't include before, but think are important to have included. After this post, back to describing my progress through the project... incase you think (or hope :) I'm ending my blog here, because I'm not.. not just yet anyway :)








No comments: